cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sweep voltage

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

Yeah I will learn them for sure. The sequences are for other measurements and sweeping the voltage back from uppler limit to lower limit.
I will be very thankful if you can help me with the existing vi, to incorporate the solution to my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(2,412 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author d91
A sequence structure is really not the correct way to create your steps. As mentioned earlier, you should just create an array and pass it into a for loop. A basic easy to create the array is with the Ramp function. Use multiple ones if necessary.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(2,403 Views)

Can anyone help me with an example

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(2,398 Views)
Have you found the Ramp Pattern function?
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(2,392 Views)

No, I have not

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(2,380 Views)
Then you have some basics to learn. You can use the quick drop short cut or use the Search button on the functions palette.

Once found, you click on the polymorphic selector (the box at the bottom) top select the type. Then you can create controls and indicators and experiment.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(2,375 Views)

yeah I fond that. thanks. can you share with me an example to sweep the same

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(2,369 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author d91

I'm not really sure what you're trying to do as you ask about sweeps but then describe steps.  But here is a very simple example of what we're trying to say about how to use the ramp function in a loop to program changes that will build up patterns.  See if you can expand on it and show us what you're trying to achieve... 

Untitled.jpg

This will chart a sequence of ramps defined by the start and end arrays and then plot the results in a chart.  You will probably need to build an array instead of plotting and then use that array to conrol you voltage output or whatever you're doing.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(2,359 Views)

Thanks everyone I managed to that finally using ramping function

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(2,338 Views)

could you send the working VI

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(1,653 Views)