From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

structure while get out | sair da estrutura while

Hello Guys,

I am developing a software, and within this there is a case structure.
Within the structure there is a case structure "While".
When I start the software,  ​​is then immediately ready for use, when I click
on the button "turn on" the software enter in this "while structure" I quoted just above and I can't get out.
I can't click anything else, how can I exit the "while structure" when  I  want?

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom dia Pessoal,

Estou desenvolvendo uma aplicação, e dentro desta existe uma estrutura case.

Dentro da estrutura case existe uma estrutura "While".

Quando eu inicio a aplicação ele padroniza os valores e logo em seguida fica pronto para uso, quando eu clico
no botão "Ligar" o labview entra nesta estrutura While que citei logo acima e eu não consigo mais sair.

Eu não consigo clicar em mais nada, como eu posso sair do while no momento em que eu quiser?

Muito Obrigado.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,918 Views)

You'll have to program it so that a True boolean will go to the stop terminal of the while loop.

But since you haven't posted your VI, it is impossible to see what you are doing now so we can tell you how to correct it.

Message 2 of 2
(1,911 Views)