LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stopping the execution in between

I am using so many vis, this is one among some of them are similar to this. I am using all the vis to execute one after another.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(650 Views)
I would recommend you use a state machine architecture; you can use boolean checks to break running loops (which are the ones consuming the most time in a state). Also, you should make your as modular as possible.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(648 Views)
Can you send me the different programming architectures with examples so that i can make best use of it.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(644 Views)
I mentioned this in a previous post. In LabVIEW, goto File -> New.. There is a Design Pattern directory which has the different kinds of architectures that can be used....the most popular of them being the Producer/Consumer (Data) and the State Machine architecture.
Adnan Zafar
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(642 Views)

Thanks for ur help and I have gone through that, other than that any architecture is there?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(636 Views)
Adding on to that are some good programming practices which usually comes with experience. There are loads of suggestions mentioned on the forums. You can always email me if you have any questions...just click on my name on the left and you should be able to get my email.
Message Edited by Adnan Z on 04-06-2009 03:04 PM
Adnan Zafar
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(633 Views)
Instead of State machine is not possible with Event structure.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(629 Views)