LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stepper Motor

Hi All,

I'm using labview interface for Arduino (LIFA) to run two stepper motors one after the other with Arduino and Easy Driver V4.4. I'm using a VI from the LIFA example (Arduino Stepper motor). However, the first stepper runs, but if I command the second stepper to run it doesn’t runs. Only first stepper keeps on running. I don't have experience with labview LIFA toolkit so could someone please give any helpful idea on this. Thanks in advance.

Also is there any possibility of running two stepper motors simultaneously.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,554 Views)
Is this a LabVIEW question or an Arduino question?  Do you have two Arduino units, each with a Stepper motor, or one Arduino unit, with two Stepper motors?  If the latter, how are you supposed to tell Arduino which motor to use?  Are you writing any LabVIEW code?  Do you want us to guess your code, or are you willing to show us so we can understand what you are doing?  If you do post code, post code, not a picture of code (unless it is a Snippet, which is executable).

Bob Schor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,530 Views)

Im using one Arduino unit, with two Stepper motors. The code is same as the program found in examples "Arduino stepper motor". 

I have added pin 4 & pin 5 of arduino as step and DIR pin for motor in the stepper configure palette.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,502 Views)