LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

splitting an array

Hi friends

I f  you have problem with splitting array. I think you should try to store the  values of array into another array and try to find the indices of all array cell. Now it became easier to you to split the table.

Joseph

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(526 Views)

STTLLER wrote:

I f  you have problem with splitting array. I think you should try to store the  values of array into another array and try to find the indices of all array cell. Now it became easier to you to split the table.

Maybe I am completely misunderstanding, but what you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Why would making a copy of the array help in "splitting the table"? (whatever that means). Each element of an array has a defined index, determined by the element position in the array, so there is nothing to "find".

It would really help if you could attach a small example to illustrate what you actually mean. Thanks!

Message 12 of 15
(512 Views)
Yeah I didn't really understand what he mean either 😕
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(494 Views)

If you don't have Traditional NI-DAQ installed, you can get them for free from www.ni.com

Here is a link to the downloading Traditional NI-DAQ. Be sure to check the read me to ensure compatibility with your operating system and your device. 

Warm regards,
Karunya R
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(492 Views)

altenbach wrote:

Maybe I am completely misunderstanding, but what you are saying makes absolutely no sense.

Dear Christian,

Please see here

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(480 Views)