LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speech recognization in Labview

Hello ,

I m make one program in which i use Linear predictive coding (LPC) method to extract feature .    first i genrate two wav files of same word  " forward " and  generate two waveform of that wav files . then i use LPC SUB VI OF  voice analysis program which available at ni site  ...   and generate formant graph and  intensity   graph ....   now i want to check that both word are same or not ...    now how i check that  ?? .... can anyone guide me  ??

please help me .....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,187 Views)

Why creating new threads?Please continue here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,177 Views)

Please Help me some one ... if anyone have any idea related to this topic  ,,,, ???

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,146 Views)

Hi Nirav,

please stop asking same questions in several threads! Keep things in one place!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,139 Views)

I dont know that i m creating new thread .... i m new in NI  forum ... how i Keep things in one place ???? ... tell me .. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,137 Views)

Hi Nirav,

you already created that thread. Please stick with that thread when the topic stays the same!

Should be so hard to write new messages in the old thread (as you already have done) instead of creating new threads, don't you think?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,130 Views)