LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speech recognization in Labview

Hello ,

i m computer engineer student . i know basic labview programming and basic labview robotics programming . now i want to make speech recognization program in labview .  can anyone guide me about this topic ? ? 🙂 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,956 Views)

Here are a few other forum posts related to this topic.

http://lavag.org/topic/7864-speech-recognition-using-labview/

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Voice-Recognition-with-LabVIEW-and-Windows-Vista/td-p/581702

Are there specific questions that you have? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,950 Views)

Thanks a lot to reply me ... 🙂 🙂

i want to make simple program like if i say forward then motor move in forward direction and if i say reverse then motor move in reverse direction .

i m confuse how i start to programming in speech recognization in labview .

can u guide me direction in which i have to go ?

thanks a lot again to reply me . 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,946 Views)

There used to be a good example of this on NI's site, but it doesn't work any more.

I've created the attached VI and created some C# used code to interact with Windows Speech Recognition, which gets asynchronously called into LabVIEW. You should be able to call it within your application, as long as you read through how it behaves. For example, in this code it uses an Action Engine to process commands but that's because I was trying something a little strange out; you won't have to do it in your application for basic motor control.

Anyway, please ignore the sloppiness of the VI. I was going to work on a much larger application with it but I've since put it on hold, so it's a bit of a shambles.

Edit: Additionally, there are no accessors to configure the region of dialect, so you may have to look up the Speech Recognition API (There's tons of documentation for it online; that's how I got this far) if you want to use a language other than English.

Alex Thomas, University of Manchester School of EEE LabVIEW Ambassador (CLAD)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,906 Views)

Hy can you also tell me how to do voice recognition using labview. I am new to this.Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,679 Views)