From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spectrum analyzer

Dear all,

I want to replace my agilent PXA n9030a to labview. Which driver should i use?

Is it possible to use labview to replace agilent PXA n9030a without losing the features of the PXA? For example, I also need to set the attenuation, frequency, bandwidth, display output waveform, etc2.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,289 Views)

Can you be more specific with what you are trying to do. Are you trying to use LabVIEW to make similar measurements, or to control your instrument?

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,286 Views)

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I want to use labview to make similar measurement. Is it possible?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,277 Views)

LabVIEW is obviously just software so you can't simply replace your instrument with LabVIEW. If you want to physically capture and analyze signals, you will need a piece of hardware to do that. LabVIEW can do the analysis after the capture with the replacement hardware if you so choose.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,258 Views)

Oh i see. Actually the thing that I want to do is like the one that I attach in the file attachment. However, that one is using Rohde&Schwarz. Now I want to make the one with Agilent.

Can I make a similar program lby using Agilent in the labview? Which driver should I use?

thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,221 Views)

You would use the N9030A driver from the Instrument Driver Network.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,209 Views)

Thank you for the driver=)

By the way, can I measure the noise level? Which driver that is compatible to N9030A should I install?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,174 Views)

Thank you for the driver=)

By the way, can I measure the noise level? Which driver that is compatible to N9030A should I install?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,119 Views)

You would obviously need to review the specs at Agilent's site to see what measurements are available.

Load the version appropriate to your version of LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,112 Views)

Hi, friend,

I want to do is like yours. I also want to use labview to replace Rohde&Schwarz 's spectrum analyzer. I see your post, but i do not know your VI password. can you tell me? I hope to regard your program as an example. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,781 Views)