LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spartan 3e & Labview 2011

Thanks for all you guys do. Its up and working.

It works great with our Spartans..

Many Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 64
(1,725 Views)

Does this driver works with 64 bit OS ? 

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 64
(1,682 Views)

Yes, the 2011sp1 support does include Vista 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit support (you install a 32-bit version of LabVIEW and FPGA, however)

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 64
(1,668 Views)

Thank you ! At last i can work on my computer.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 64
(1,661 Views)

It's not working. I installed Labview 2011 + FPGA module in drive D and spartan 3e driver won't recognize my product install. 

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 64
(1,631 Views)

Hello,

You metion in your post above that you are using 2011. For the x64 version of the driver, you must have 2011SP1 installed.

-TJ

Cheers!

TJ G
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 64
(1,626 Views)

I've installed SP1 version too. Still no succes. I think the issue is that i installed labview on drive D and not in C:\Program Files ( i need a solution for this installation type because i don't have enough space left on drive C ) .

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 64
(1,620 Views)

Let me see if I can reproduce the issue, but in the meantime, so long as there's not other stuff on the extra disk (or it's easy enough to move around), you could conceivably mount that extra disk as a "folder" under C:\Program Files (x86)\, e.g. using the path to C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments, follow this guide: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753321.aspx.

In the meantime, I will try to reproduce your setup locally and see if I can figure out a way to make it work

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 64
(1,600 Views)

Thank you for your interest in my problem. I can't workaround with things on my computer.There is simply not enough space on drive C .

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 64
(1,596 Views)

Let me clarify: you can add a disk to Windows and have it show up not as a separate drive (e.g. D:\) but rather it shows up as a particular folder under C:\ (for example, in this setup, if you had your extra disk show up as C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments, and if you installed LabVIEW to it's default location, while the files would end up under C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments, all of the files themselves would be residing on your extra disk). If you don't have administrative access to the machine, then you cannot perform this.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 64
(1,592 Views)