LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution for our query

hello sir , please refer to this attachment n provide us a logical solution for  this..thanku

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,850 Views)

Hi thakurshubh,

check the parameters of that subVI and determine the wrong parameter.

This process is called "debugging" - and is also mentioned in the LabVIEW help!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,839 Views)

sir i tried doing debugging but it is not working for me...it still showing some error due to which our stop button is not stoping the program.

can u  tell me the type of errors which might be possible in our case???

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,797 Views)

Hi thakurshubh,

the error message names two possibe reasons. Either there is an invalid parameter - or it's a GPIB error in case you use GPIB functions…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,781 Views)

yes sir gpib errior is there but i m have tried my best but it is notr working.....can u tell the solution for this bcz this is the last error which my program has so its frustrating us...bcz we want our preogram to run ..........thnku

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,755 Views)
Can't tell a thing from just the front panel except you don't have a VISA Resource. You would not get a GPIB error if you're not using GPIB and the error comes from a serial initialize. Attach a snippet of the block diagram.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,742 Views)

Hi thakurshubh,

and please read this - it help's a lot to have readable questions…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,735 Views)
What are the inputs to the property node mentioned? The message tells you which one.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,707 Views)

Who wrote the code?  I notice that you have not provided it to us (and please do not provide a picture of the code -- we need the actual VI so we can examine and test it), so I am assuming you did not write it, or it is otherwise proprietary.  If you cannot share it, go back and ask the person who wrote it for help.

Did you write it?  If so, are you learning LabVIEW and are you asking for help in this process?  It really helps us to know the context of the problem so that we can "teach" as well as "fix".

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,679 Views)

To be fair Bob, he also used a thread title that's completely useless.  His posts have been generally void of any information.  He's actively trying to make it impossible to help him.  It wouldn't be surprising if he wrote the code and just didn't post it because that fits his intent to be difficult to help to this point.

For future reference, "solution for our query" is absolutely meaningless.  That describes every thread ever posted.  Use a title that has some meaning.  Don't post a picture to explain a problem.  Use your words.  The more information you provide, the easier it is to determine what went wrong.  Your goal IS to find out what went wrong, correct?  Include your VI.  With errors that have different meanings depending on what caused them, it's helpful to look through the code to see what's happening.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,658 Views)