cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slider indicator

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I already have a graph on the front panel. I tried to use annotations in graph it just displays the amplitude of the y-axis but not constant values. I know using array indicators would do the job but the problem is that the values are updated so fast that visualisation or change of values of values are difficult. So, i thought if there is some scale kind it would be helpfull to display.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(867 Views)

you can show these values in 1d array.................

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(864 Views)

Yes its possible to show in 1d array, But the value change is so fast that all the indicators give the same output. I can't give a delay also becos it delays the entire program and runs really slow. It would be helpfull if it is a moving data just like a graph scale.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(859 Views)
None of what you are saying is making any sense. You just threw in some off-the-wall reference to annotations and say it would be helpful if the data updated like a graph but the only reason you cant use a graph is that you already have one.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(842 Views)

Hi,

I have  used annotations in the graph, it can be seen in the attachment. But the problem was able to display only amplitude of y scale, if i give constant values as input it would stuck only in that particular constant and print nothing after constant value.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(835 Views)
You can display whatever you want as annotations. If you don't show your code and provide some details, no one can help
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(829 Views)

Hi,

Ok, Is it possible to display a set of constant values on the graphs? If so how to do it please do tell me?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(826 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jay0909
A set would be defined as an array and whether the values in the array are constants or dynamic is irrelevant.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(820 Views)

Hi,

Thanks a lot. It worked !!!!

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(816 Views)