LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sine

Hi!
I'm using cRIO 9002 for my thesis. I've given to FPGA some parameters to generate a sine with harmonics and it works Smiley Very Happy
Now my tutor says to me to generate also an interharmonic and he advises to me to use the sine generator of the FPGA.
The problem is that i don't understand what kind of parameters i've to send to it. I've read the help and also see the example that Labview offers but i don't understand at same what kind of values i've to send for:

phase increment
scale factor
amplitude offset

In the expample labview put this values:

1-for phase incremet it gives sine frequency * 107,3741824 that, it says, cames from  a 32 bit accumulator divided by the compile rate. Can i have more explanation on this?I'm generating a sine with F=50Hz with an amplitude of 10V (+ harmonics)
2-for scale factor and for amplitude offset it gives Vpeak*3276,8 where this number it says that came from  a 16 bit A/D divided by the voltage range so what i've to put in my case?Smiley Sad

Tnx to all for the explanations Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,408 Views)
using the sine generator with the parameters that labview gives in its expample nothing happens...someone can help me plz?Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,403 Views)