Did you mean: 

sine square function in formula node

Hello

I need to generate a function

I = Iz * sin^2(B)
where B = (pi/2)*(V/70)
Iz = 0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 ... 1.0
V = 1,2,3 ,4...135

I tried to do thi sin formula node. but cud not get it.

See attchment.

Nghtcwrlr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,709 Views)
This will not work. B has 105 elements, and IZ has only 10. B and IZ must have the same numers of elements. And you should perhaps use a for loop not a formula node

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
Message 2 of 7
(5,693 Views)
Ok.. i somehow managed to get it,. thankss
Nghtcwrlr

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,674 Views)

Hey can you attach a vi that successfully implements the sine function in a formula node?  I need to make:

12 + 150sin(B(X-22000)) where B =  (Pi/7200).  Please help me out with this, and it has to be in a formula node to fit into my project.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,604 Views)

Why does it have to be in a formula node?

Is this homework?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,600 Views)
Kind of - a class project.  Is there way to put a simple sine function inside of a formula node or not?  If not I need to do some major rewriting.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,585 Views)

Hi SMLion20,

The code below may help you:

Formula Node.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(5,576 Views)