LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signal generation using DAQMx.vi

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Dennis_Knutson, I have look at the non-regeneration mode, my main problem is generating the 21 frequencies and amplitude values

continously as I explaine in my previous post. the sample rate is a default value when I want to run always change it.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,434 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author juz

Hello Juz,

Did you have a look at this example ("Voltage (non-regeneration) - Continuous Output.vi") in the Example Finder?

This seems to be able to do what you want to do (and more).

The only difference I see (compared to your explanation) is that it will try to iterate through your array of different sinewaces continuously (0,1,2,3,4,...,19,20,0,1,2,3,4,...,19,20,1,...) instead of only doing this once.

However, what you mean with the sentence "the sample rate is a default value when I want to run always change it" is not completely clear to me.

Either I am misreading this at my side or some words are missing. (both options have equal chances.. Smiley Happy )

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
Message 12 of 16
(1,404 Views)

Hi,

I would like to create vi to generate sine wave with floating offset and to collect data with the same clock and then, I process the data. Does anybody has an example of similar code ? I have everything working besides floating offset - and this is completely useless for me. So basically I need an example of data generation with floating offset - of course without using daq Assist (this is nice demo but it cannot be used in quite complex vi).

BR,

Jan

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,356 Views)
Any voltage offset you want in the generated sine wave can be done with a simple Add function. You can wire the sine array and a scalar to it.
Message 14 of 16
(1,349 Views)

Right but the problem is different .... how to refresh output with new data - and some piece of code would be very helpfull .

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,322 Views)
Why is the problem 'different'? The non-regeneration example should work just fine. Show what you have tried.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,316 Views)