LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting excel x axis title position using labview report toolkit

I wan to set the location of the x axis title to the bottom of the graph.  It is currently on the top.  I have been able to set all parameters except the x axis title location,  Does anyone know how to do this?  I've attached the graph and the code that I have used to format the x axis.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,523 Views)

Hi,

You can check this link for information:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/372120A-01/lvoffice/excel_set_graph_font/

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,495 Views)

I already us this VI but it does not allow you to set X Axis location.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,486 Views)

Hi Jasson

I have opened an example from the example finder and I was able to get the x axis label in the bottom of the graph.

Here is the example with some minor changes.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,465 Views)

Which example was it or can you send me the VI?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,455 Views)

@Jasson wrote:

I wan to set the location of the x axis title to the bottom of the graph.  It is currently on the top.  I have been able to set all parameters except the x axis title location,  Does anyone know how to do this?  I've attached the graph and the code that I have used to format the x axis.

The x-axis title is on top of the graph because you reversed the plot order of the y-axis. A workaround is to get a reference to the Axis Title object and then use the "top" property to offset the axis title from the top of the graph. Since your graph is fairly large you can start with a value of 500 to see where this puts the axis title.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,446 Views)