From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial comm with TESA(TT20) in labview

firstly let me thaks to Denis Knutson,

I have already communicated TT20 in visual basic. In labview I have used the VISA tools, I have configure and put the command but data is not received. There is a button on the instrument Pressing which PC is reading the data. Otherwise it is only running a data is not coming. What may be wrong.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,965 Views)
Hi,

Are you getting any errors?. My guess is that you are getting the timeout error from the VISA read VI. If this is the case, you should look closely to the command string you are sending to the instruments, specially if you are attaching the termination characters expected by the instrument.

If you don't attach the termination character, the instrument do not detect that the query command ended, so it doesn't return any data.

DiegoF
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,965 Views)

serial comm with TESA GTL 22 USB

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,313 Views)
Please start a new thread instead of posting to such an old one and actually ask a question with some details.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,289 Views)