Did you mean: 

sending digits throug serial??? please help

Solved!
Go to solution

ok 🙂 tnx... so what's the password... ??? it really works:x

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 38
(1,161 Views)

Since this is a software class homework assignment I put the password in so you could figure the problem out yourself Smiley Happy You will really learn a lot more if you think about it and come up with the solution on your own. I think that it will be a fun excersize for you!

But since your instructor gave you some hardware with no documentation I wanted to help you by at least giving you a simulation of the hardware so that you can get started. Once you get the simulated display working and the documentation for the hardware it will be really easy to complete this.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 32 of 38
(1,157 Views)

what is the password?

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 38
(960 Views)

Can you say what is the password?

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 38
(916 Views)

@alprtlh wrote:

Can you say what is the password?

Considering we are dealing with a 4 year gap, I doubt he remembers the password he used.  Even then, there is no reason for him to give it to you.  It is your assignment.  You need to do it.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 38
(894 Views)

here is communıty forum, everybody can want anything from these people, purpose of the forum is cooperation.

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 38
(881 Views)

The purpse of homework is to learn.  If you show what you have tried some one will be glad to help.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 38
(876 Views)

crossrulz is right. I don't remember. I have gotten more than one request for this password - in this thread and via private messages.

Although I don't remember the password, I did it just the way RavensFan and crossrulz described here http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/2-digit-7-segment-led/m-p/3131272#M900007 

But alprtlh is right too. Anyone can want anything from these forums including the answer to their homework assignment. As far as I know it doesn't violate the terms of use. But good luck. I never saw any of the helpful volunteers intentionally give the answer to a homework assignment. 

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 38
(839 Views)