LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

semi transparent drawing over the picture

Hello every one

I am drawing the arrow image over the picture , so after drawing the arrow over the picture how to make it semi transparent so that background picture also should appear . 

Please see the attached vi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,691 Views)

One option to consider is to place a transparent window on top of your existing picture.

Then draw on the transparent window.

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,684 Views)

Thank you stevem181

Can you explain in detail please with example . 

My question is when i draw the arrow symbol over the picture , along with arrow background pic also should appear

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,675 Views)

@Nagaa wrote:

Thank you @stevem181

Can you explain in detail please with example . 

My question is when i draw the arrow symbol over the picture , along with arrow background pic also should appear

Watch this video developed from the good guys in the user interface user group. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjYfqhlv2hQ

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,670 Views)

Thank you Strokes

I think you have'nt seen my vi in arrow.1zip file. Please see it

I want semi transparent drawing over the 2d picture at run time . Not when programming

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,650 Views)

@Nagaa wrote:

Thank you Strokes

I think you have'nt seen my vi in arrow.1zip file. Please see it

I want semi transparent drawing over the 2d picture at run time . Not when programming

Any chance you might have a go at attempting the solution yourself..?

If you make the 2d picture and transparent drawing into a custom control, you can use the visible property node to make it visible and invisible during runtime.

Strokes

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,647 Views)

Thank you Strokes

See the below pic i need this kind of output, transparent  drawing over the 2picture 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,642 Views)

@Nagaa wrote:

Thank you Strokes

See the below pic i need this kind of output, transparent  drawing over the 2picture 

Yes I understand what you're trying to do...

I don't understand what's stopping you from doing it yourself...

This will be my last post on the thread until you make some effort yourself

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,639 Views)

ok strokes 

Previously also i tried with function Draw grayed out rectangle.vi 

This function is supporting only for the shape rectangle . I want this kind of same function for irregular shapes also . 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,637 Views)

Generally, I would like to use image annotating control to draw images on pictures. You can add different types of annotation, such as primitive shapes, text, freehand, sticky notes, redactions, images, hot spots, callouts, rubber stamps, and ink.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,394 Views)