From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self Calibration

Dear all,

We have used the NI PCI 6024E DAQ to test our product under LV6.1  run time  engineer for quite few years,but this afternoon,please refer to the attached pdf file,every time when we start to run test program,self calibration will fail,we checked each wire and connectior,no any problems,so I wondered if the 6024E DAQ card(hardware) failed?any one can help me?

Thanks in advance..
Simon
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,593 Views)

Hi,

You can check the card out by using the Measurement & Automation (MAX). Select the device in the Devices and Interfaces tab.

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,562 Views)
Hi
It is difficult to post the question in Discussion forum.please send the direct link using which i can post the question.Sometimes it becomes very frustrusting.Thats why i am not able to post a new question.So i am doing it by sending the reply of a question. 
please help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,554 Views)
You just have to follow the instructions at http://forums.ni.com/ni/search?board.id=170&searchbeforepost=true.

Since so many questions get asked over and over again, it's a very good thing that the forum forces you to do a search first instead of just doing a post. You've started many threads before, what exactly is the problem you are having now?

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 07-09-2006 01:59 PM

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,542 Views)