LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

select key

Good afternoon,

Sorry<

You have to send me, please, an example of VI that has a key switch to change the scale of an analog indicator?

or example:              on a scale of 10 to the power of zero, the end of scale is 2.5
                               on a scale of 10 raised  one end of scale is 25
                               on a scale of 10 to the power of two, the end of scale is 250

Thanks for the attention.

Juscelino.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,673 Views)
Sorry?? for what??
-Why do we need to send you??
-It is your job to do and if you get stuck somewhere then only people here can help you.

-And you got my attention
Sorry<
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,667 Views)

Here's a start:

Example_VI.png

I'm not sure that I fully understand your requirements, though.

@udka wrote:
Sorry?? for what??
-Why do we need to send you??
-It is your job to do and if you get stuck somewhere then only people here can help you.

-And you got my attention
Sorry<

My inner troll (no matter how many times I've beaten him back under his bridge) still tries to come out, too.  I wonder if English isn't the OP's native tongue?  That makes me appreciate these fora, and think of this joke:

What do you call someone that is fluent in three languages?

Spoiler
trilingual

What do you call someone that is fluent in two languages?

Spoiler
bilingual

What do you call someone that is only fluent in one language?

Spoiler
🙂

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,645 Views)

Hi Juscelino,

did I get your question right by this front panel?

FP example.png

As udka said: you need to do your job. We can offer help on specific problems.

An try to explain your problems with more details - you could even give meaningful example numbers...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,642 Views)
-My sincere apologies Juscelino 🙂
-Thanks jcarmody for pointing the about translating from diff languages 🙂
after coming from this http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Trigger-button-click-programatically-after-a-specified-time/td-p/266...
and this http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Camera-amp-OCR/td-p/2667295 i was little over reacted here which is my mistake.
-Even though, seriously these days i have seen many people asking entire code or even seen few asking to do project also which is not acceptable .
-I still remember the day one year back i was in same situation and i was very quickly attacked by sir altenbach. I learnt basics and then only i came to forum after that.
-If it is offending anyone my sincere apologies and don't take it personally 🙂
Thanks
uday
Message 5 of 8
(2,633 Views)

@udka wrote:
[...]
-Even though, seriously these days i have seen many people asking entire code or even seen few asking to do project also which is not acceptable .
[...]

I know what you mean; I always worry that I'll provide too much. 

This one is fantastic! "I need a project in LABVIEW: with clock, calendar, reminders and alarm...All togeter"

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 6 of 8
(2,625 Views)

-Exactly the same post i was talking about the project(that too posted in 2-3 threads) 😛
-For me it was so tempting to do it as hobby one(or for someone else) and provide solution,but then what he'll do (Sorry for my attitude, But this is how i think about that person)?
-i do understand that there are few difficult ones which can be helpful and provided. But people take it as such and don't even understand not even inputs and outputs of it.
-Sorry i don't know what else to write.
-I think i need to shut my Laptop(Mouth) it is getting over heated 😛

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,619 Views)

Hi Juscelino,
I sent an example directly to your e-mail.
So now it's your time to improve my example and make your application work!

Good Luck in your Job!

Rita Souza
Engenharia de Aplicações
National Instruments Brazil

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,549 Views)