From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scroll between plots on a graph, while VI runs

Hi,

While running a VI, the graph is totally inactive. I would like to see the different plots, so I would like to scroll between plots, while the VI is running. Is there any possibility to do that?

Thanks,

Ussr123

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,114 Views)

Hi Ussr,

when you want to see different plots you have to plot them in your graph (and make them visible in case they aren't).

What is "scrolling between plots"?

While running a VI, the graph is totally inactive

Why?

You really should provide an example VI!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,111 Views)

Hi,

I dont want to display all my plots on the graph, in the same time, because they are in very different ranges and there are a plenty of them.

By scrolling I mean changing the actual display of the graph, by using the Index Display.

Unfortunately I cannot provide an example. If I would have an example, I would not have asked this question.

Thanks,

Ussr123

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,106 Views)

Maybe you could play with one listbox (user-friendly IMO) where the selected item index will determine the "plot" to be shown. Q&D (mean quick and dirty) solution attached (2013 version)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,082 Views)