Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scientific calculator

how to make a scientific calculator in labview

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(4,017 Views)

see this and this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(4,012 Views)

Before posting further more question take a look at the Posting Etiquette

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(4,005 Views)

I personally intend to ignore further posts from this person as he clearly is too lazy to perform simple searches or do any work up front. His posting history has shown this.

If he's not willing to put in an effort here, why should we?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,980 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

I personally intend to ignore further posts from this person as he clearly is too lazy to perform simple searches or do any work up front. His posting history has shown this.

Good said. Whenever he posts a discussion out of scope of the original post get started.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,969 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Good said. Whenever he posts a discussion out of scope of the original post get started.

Olivia_Telescope.JPG

Now how could that happen?

Seeing people who are willing to help thmselves screams to my inner fiber to help them if I can. For those that choose not to help themselves the best we can do is to encorage them to do so.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 11
(3,962 Views)

Wow!  you are the most broad minded(hearted) man in labview forum.Smiley Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
Message 7 of 11
(3,899 Views)

That's all fine, Ben. Assuming the person is willing to be "encouraged". This user has shown no such attribute. Simply look at this user's posting history. There have been over a dozen such messages from him. I have no problems in helping. What I have a problem with is people who don't take the time to make an effort for themselves or even learn how to post properly in a forum and expect things to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Message 8 of 11
(3,854 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

That's all fine, Ben. Assuming the person is willing to be "encouraged". This user has shown no such attribute. Simply look at this user's posting history. There have been over a dozen such messages from him. I have no problems in helping. What I have a problem with is people who don't take the time to make an effort for themselves or even learn how to post properly in a forum and expect things to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Saverio,

You are my brother in wire and my comments were not directed at you but were offered as the "Carrot" to your "Stick". You cited the sort-coming (exerting no effort) and I tried to express the solution (putting in the effort).

I too want to see those who come to use for help to grow and become independent.

I think we are the same page.

Take care,

Ben

If you catch my serving up answers to slackers

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 9 of 11
(3,844 Views)

Ben, you are always welcome and appreciated to be the "carrot" to my "stick". Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,840 Views)