From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save two signal - sinus 20kHz in 1 minute - rate samples 400kHz

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone,

Is it posible save two sinusoidal signal in one minute with rate samples. How can i achavied this. Its make a lot of samples. When i tried, programe going out with error telling that "Attempted to read samples that are no longer available. The required sample was previously available, but it has since been crushed." When I increase number of samples to read it behaves the same(going out). When i read all samples it reads me just ferst parts of one minute save and rest of signal are desapper. In one minute programe will be saved 12000000 samples and i suppose for one signal due to rate 400kHz. For save i use tdms blocs(open, write, close). 

Whot i'm doing wrong? Please for help.

Marek 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,440 Views)
Solution
Accepted by gfds

There are a couple of things I can suggest:

1. Have a look at the following KB article:

Why Do I Get Error -200279 from my DAQmx Read VI or Property Node?

2. You need to have a Producer/Consumer architecture when you are reading at such high sample rates and trying to save all the data into a file. My suspicion is that this might be causing the issue that you are facing. You can access the template for the Producer/Consumer architecture by navingating to File -> New.. in LabVIEW. Have a look and let us know if you have any other questions.

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
Message 2 of 3
(2,431 Views)

Also stay away from using Express VIs. Use proper Labview. The Express VI system is just something that NI have glued ontop Labview. And in the process they used very cheap glue.

Go to help in the toolbar. Then select Find Examples, and do a search for your problem

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
Message 3 of 3
(2,415 Views)