cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rt

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

I am new to real time acqusition and I am using cRIO 9024 with NI 9219 NI 9225 and NI 9215 for my data acqisition. I am acquiring the data in scan interface mode. I have modified the example of scan interface VI according to my requirement and it is working conditionally.

IN my program, when I run the VI first time it works fine, it writes the data to file which i can verify by seeing it but if I run it again it does not work and if I restart the RIO and run the VI, it again works. I am puzzled with this problem. I have included my VI here. If someone can give some inputs to sortout the issue, it would be great help.

Thanks

Krishnab

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,682 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Krishnab

Your Stop variable should NOT be set to use a FIFO.  You want the last value at all times.  You likely still have a TRUE still in the FIFO which stops your loop.

You really should not use the Buffer shared variable.  Just use a normal Queue to send the data to your logging loop.  It will work A LOT better and greatly simplify the logging loop.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 2
(2,672 Views)