From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

robot control

This is my attempt to draw the model. Much error though to display it. I just refer to solarsystem.vi and order of transformation.vi example (the block diagrams). Can anyone check it out?

Enclosed pic is the one I want to draw

DSC01461.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(1,386 Views)
current progress... just found this example (order of transformation). so understandable for rookie like me:)
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26
(1,363 Views)
simple q from the progress.. how can i control camera position from front panel? stucked with array - cluster
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(1,358 Views)

Unfortunately, I don't have 8.5, and the 8.6 on my virtual machine shows differences in some of the method calls. That said, I don't understand what you mean by this:

stucked with array - cluster

What array and what cluster?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(1,340 Views)

I was trying to control the camera position from 3 slider controls, but the wire is broken.

Nevermind, I just copied from the transformation.vi example and start adjust from there.

So let's build this together:)

this is my current progress

-->I'm trying to add a cylinder just between the base and joint1

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26
(1,332 Views)

current update..

This error keeps coming out:

Error 1055 occurred at Invoke Node

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  Object reference is invalid.

Can anyone see through it?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26
(1,290 Views)

I do not get any error.  You do not have the error clusters wired, so it makes it harder to determine where an error may be occurring.

Lynn 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26
(1,281 Views)

current update...

still got the error coming out

and yet to be achieved:

a) the fingers are supposed to act as a gripper: open and close

b) the angels of joints must be limited, so the controls could be realistic.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(1,250 Views)

Can you explain the exact steps you follow to produce the errors?  What settings of the Joint sliders?  How does the error appear?  I run the program and all the sliders seem to have an effect.

To limit the angles you can use property nodes to set the Data Entry Limits for the sliders to values which will prevent interference.

Lynn 

Message 19 of 26
(1,237 Views)

I just run the program, and the error(Error 1055 occurred at Invoke Node) came out, and it said from Object.Add Object node of certain geometry. If I choose to continue, the geometry of the errored node won't show up

It occurs sometimes. Or could it be my PC lack of some other software?

I'll try ur solution bout the angle. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(1,233 Views)