Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

robokeeper program

Solved!
Go to solution

hi

i have project and i want to do the program in lab view

i want program to detect the ball only after that i movw the robokeeper by servo motor

i want program to detect the ball

i do the program but its not detect the ball

its detect anu thing

can you see the program plz

i hope you will know how to do

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,405 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author robokeeper

Hi there.

What distinguishes the ball from the background? Is it a different color? Are you at least able to acquire video at this point? Where exactly is the ball in relation to the camera? Is it moving or sitting still? These are things that we'd have to know to give you any recommendations about your program. Thanks!

Ravi A.
National Instruments | Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,365 Views)

i want to do the program

to detect the ball

the ball is moving

my ball is orange color

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,348 Views)

see the program you will know every thing

i want to do

to detect the ornage ball only

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,341 Views)

The program itself cannot inform me exactly why your ball is not being detected. I don't know the nature of the images, or whether your particle are being detected. There could still be several reasons. I will list some questions out so you can move forward by exploring them or helping us understand the situation better.

• Have you checked that particles are being detected? Your Vision Assistant has an output for "Number of Particles." Does that ever go above 0? I assume this Vision Assistant is what is trying to seek the orange ball?
  • As a related question, how did you confirm that Vision Assistant can successfully detect a ball with those VIs? Did you run an image through it that is similar to what you are seeing?
  • What are you using to judge for yourself whether the ball has been detected? The XY Graph somehow?
  • You have many numerical calculations in between the Vision Assistant and the Build XY Graph VIs. What is the goal of these calculations?
  • Do you ever have a successfully mapped green oval?
  • Looking for an orange circle should not require this many calculations within your LabVIEW program. 
Ravi A.
National Instruments | Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,300 Views)