From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset ftp labview 2011

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I was working with LabVIEW 2010 and I programmed a VI to transfer a file and check the containing of the remote path, everthing was fine. Now I have changed to LabVIEW 2011 and I can't find the function "reset ftp" and my VI doesn't work anymore. I'm not sure about the origin of my problem, I supose that It isn't working because I don't have something for reset the conection or if I need to use other function to correct this.

I have programmed a new VI for LabVIEW 2011 without the function "reset ftp" and It doesn't work anyway.

I hope you can help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,264 Views)

Hi Mr.farmcorp,

Do you get an error when opening the VI? Do you see the subVI's where the FTP functions were as a square with a question mark? Do you have the Internet Toolkit installed for LabVIEW 2011? Did you have it for LabVIEW 2010?

Regards,

Eric NI

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,234 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mr.farmcorp

Hi Eric_NI, I have resolved my problem. I checked the block diagram of the function "get file" and I find the correct way to implement FTP. Also I use "active = False" for all functions that have the option "active".

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,228 Views)