LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repeating buffer output

Hi All,

I have built a program that loads digital and analog signals onto three separate boards.  The experiment only requires about 30 seconds worth of signaling but then should repeat over and over again until we have sufficient data gathered (the data will be gathered on a separate computer so no need to worry about that aspect).  The ideal program would load the buffer, output the signals, once all the signals have been output, wait around 2 seconds for the components to return to the off state, and then repeat the output.  I have tried using a sequence structure with identical frames running each frame for 32 seconds. I have also tried setting the sample generation to continuous samples, but neither of these solutions worked.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached my program which runs one iteration, then takes all the outputs to zero.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,264 Views)

Your attachment is missing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,256 Views)

An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Sorry, your request failed. A notification has been sent to the development team to investigate.

Exception ID: 5737FD9F

Please click the Back button on your browser.

i get this error message when trying to include the program.  I'm not sure why

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,248 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,242 Views)

The program in the above post is just to control one board, if i can figure out how to make this program repeat with a small gap in between, i can apply the solution to all three sections of the program.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,235 Views)