LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg the fault diagnosis

hello,

I am  currently working on  project in labVIEW  which encompass the true case(simulation through a waveform) and false case(real time implementation using accelerometer),here i have the following issues that are joted down:

1.i am not able to get the  Y axis and Z axis value in the real time.

2.I am not able to get the D1,D3 value clearly in the wavelet for the same.

so, i seek help reg the following

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,316 Views)

What does "reg the fault diagnosis" mean?

Some issues I see with your VI is that you have some controls with meaningless names.  What do "Boolean" and "Boolean 2" do?

When I boil down your message, I would summarize it that you have problems getting data in "real time" mode.  I imagine that is the case where the VISA data is read.

What I see there is that you have an inner most while loop that collects data from the serial port, it plots it to varies charts.  And that loop will continue until you either hit one particular Stop button, or you get a VISA error.  All of your code outside that while loop and in your other cases will never run due to data flow, until you stop collecting data, and when that happens, only the last acquired data will come out of the loop.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,299 Views)

i request to get me solution for the same by the way of manipulating the code that i have attached....seeking help at the earliest

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,252 Views)

I gave you help in the message I posted.  Please read that and investigate.  If that doesn't help, then reply back with more information.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,241 Views)

hi, 

i want to know how to represent the data  read from the visa serial in time frequency in wavelet.

please  help me with the code part.......

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,227 Views)