Solved!
Go to solution

refprop DLL 文件的调用 EXE文件和源码VI,一起分享一下。

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(7,595 Views)

Hi kenpop,

Was your message in a non-English language... ?!

If it was in English, what do you mean by posting the VIs for REFPROP?

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(7,408 Views)

parthabe :

it need some time,After I accomplish my software that been add a function  to Calculate fluids.

i Need to run into June testing plan..

and .........how to posting the VIs for REFPROP??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(7,386 Views)

I hate to say it, but your translation to English didn't clear up anything.

You still don't actually say what your problem/question is.

You have VI's within the 2nd zip file you posted.

If you cannot give a clearer translation to English, perhaps you should post your question in http://forums.ni.com/ni/board?board.id=2170 where regular readers there might be able to understand your question.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(7,381 Views)

it is only some VI to call the DLL files of refprop.  i hope  to share the vi to other .

there are  someone talking about "refprop",so i used more  function of the DLLfiles ,and show how to use the value of "wm".

REFPROP is an acronym for REFerence fluid PROPerties.  This program, developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)

the 2 zip files is exe_files & VI packg.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(7,371 Views)

Hi kenpop,

Can you please post the VIs saved for the LV version 7.0 or 7.1?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(7,254 Views)

大神您好!我现在正在用这个软件,想用Labview调用,简单的说就是希望输入工质类型、温度、压力等参数,给出其他参数,以便编程,但是看了安装目录自带的接口文件和您提供的包还是搞不定啊,迫切希望找您咨询!多谢!我的qq是40749182  邮件是xujian@iet.cn,多谢!

Message 7 of 16
(5,691 Views)

Did you post in Chinese? Could you post in English again?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(5,679 Views)

I want to use labview to get the refprop data. Specially, I want to get a vi node code which can output the material`s entropy, enthalpy and others if the kind of material is chosen and the material`s temperature and pressure are input, especially when the material is air because it is my research object. Could you give me the node or teach me how to program it?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(5,674 Views)

The code is in the first post. That's all there is and if that is not enough you will need to look deeper into using LabVIEW. As far as using the code you probably should visit NIST as mentioned in a later post, from where the DLL comes.

My thermodynamics knowledge from ingeneering college is gone long ago, and I don't feel like digging into that theory at the moment.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 10 of 16
(5,671 Views)