LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redpitaya-Synchronised one pulse signal generation and acquisition

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I'm new working with redpitaya and labview.

I' ve been trying to get the example " Synchronised one pulse signal generation and acquisition" with labview worked. But I have some problems.

Fisly, when I downloaded it, some of the varibles where the wrong type, so connection couldn't be done ( 1-picture). So I use a converter block ( from string to number) in order to solve this problem, as it wan't working I changed directly two of the inputs from string to number and I kept the conversion of the rest of variables string (2-picture).

I wasn't getting any error, but the example wasn't working properly. When I play run, it only resgisted noise, but not the signal It was been created (3- picture). I changed the paramethers ( chanel I was using, amplitude, frecuency, the form of the signal itself)
To check that the wire and the RF input and output was OK I tried to modify the signal, putting it on my hand, and the noise signal change, but It was still noise (4-picture). I have tried every input and output, but I got always the same signal: noise.
To conclude: I can't make this example works.

Futhermore, I have a question about this example, labview and Redpitaya libraries: How can I change from input 1 to input 2 and from output 1 to output 2, because I only see the option chanel 1 and chanel 2, but it doesn't say which combination of input and output is. and I can't find the block to change inputs and outputs

If someone got the same problem,  how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,704 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author lucialucilu
The inputs you "fixed" aren't numbers, it looks like they are channel names. The representation changed some time ago but this is an old example.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,687 Views)