Message 41 of 66
(1,549 Views)

Hello azadplc007 

i tryied you VI but  I am getting error 

see the attached file

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 66
(1,543 Views)

from the image which you have posted in the forum (sendsms53.jpg) I see that you do not use my program for receiving text messages so I do not know where is the problem in my program. Most likely your modem is not initialized well. Therefore, before starting my program set the breakpoint in " GSM init serial port.vi" and perform a program step by step. Place the probe in the Error Cluster Line and tell me the error message.

At the same time I posted a simple program for sending SMS messages. Try this program and tell me the result.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 66
(1,508 Views)

increase the time delay between read and write visa ports.....

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 66
(1,499 Views)

thank Trajan,

I am getting the same error in init COM PORT , and when i go back in sub-vis i found that is comming from GSM ECO OFF Sub-vi

i dont know why.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 66
(1,493 Views)

In the LabVIEW load "GSM init serial.vi" only. Put two probes on the error cluster before and after the "GSM remove echo.vi" as I did it.

Choose proper serial port and start the subVI. Send me a picture of the block diagram of Init subVI like I posted on this forum. If  there is an error it means that the modem is not recognised by the program. Send me this information as soon as possible.

Also try your modem with the Hyper Terminal. Enter AT end press Enter button. If you get OK then your modem is working fine. But if you don't get enything that means that the modem is working with different baude rate. Read the sim900 manual .

Synchronization between DTE and DCE:
When DCE powers on with the auto bauding enabled, user must first send “A” to synchronize the baud rate. It is recommended to wait 2 to 3 seconds before sending “AT” character. After receiving the “OK” response, DTE and DCE are correctly synchronized. The more information please refer to the AT command “AT+IPR”

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 66
(1,478 Views)

thank you so much Trajan

wooowww if finally got it ..the problem was my modem, i took a new modem from a friend and everthing is working propely....

thank a million ...all of  who spent your time for helping me,..

Joseph

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 66
(1,470 Views)

Hello, can you send me the labview files of this project ? I shall be very gratefull to you.

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 66
(1,331 Views)

Hi, 

go to my website  https://sites.google.com/site/tstalevski/ and download all subVIs and main program. 

Maybe you should change some parameters in the Init serial port subVI. 

regards

Trajan Stalevski

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 66
(1,303 Views)

i m having a sim900a module ... can you tell me how to interface it with labiview ?? ..i want to receive a sms from my mobile...  if possible can you please post the vi.?? ..i m gonna use the values with speedy33.. so i can only use labview 7.1... i want a working vi for 7.1.... i ll be greatful if you post it.. 

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 66
(1,269 Views)