LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rearranging data in an array

I am having an input array in which i am reading data from csv file, i want to rearrange the data, so as to present it in presentable format, i have tried some operations but not getting exactly how to do.

below i am attaching the vi which contains the input array and the expected data.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26
(2,893 Views)

Hello Ritu,

Here is one of the ways to do what you have described.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Chinmay

Chinmay Anand Misra
CLD
Technical Marketing Engineer
NI IndRA
Message 2 of 26
(2,867 Views)

Hi Ritu,

how about this:

format.png

Regards,
Alex

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26
(2,864 Views)

Hi Chinmay_NI

thankyou for your solution,

the output is coming as expected but one issue is that I cannot give Vbat and other parameters as constant in search 1D array as these names may vary depending on the test, and second thing is as i am reading the data from file in input array we might have verion number and other basic info again in program, i eill try to sort out these issues.

Thankyou

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
(2,857 Views)

Chinmay_NI

I am getting one problem in the program, the solution you posted is working fine for me, but the problem is that i am having larger set of data in input array in which i am having version number and other things more than once and Vbat and othe things are also not constant i tried to fix these issues but stil not getting the result as expected, if you can help me i n sorting out this one issue

Thankyou

below i am attaching program, 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26
(2,818 Views)

This is how i am trying to modify the result but not getting the correct output, i might be following wrong approach, please help me in this data formatting.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(2,797 Views)

Can you upload the code 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26
(2,795 Views)

Thankyou Ranjeet_Singh for the reply,

here i am attaching the code in LV 2011

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 26
(2,792 Views)

Hey Ritu,

Can you let me know the expected input and expected output?

thank 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(2,785 Views)

expected input i have kept as constant there in block diagram the array for expected output is alco there with the name expected data

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26
(2,780 Views)