LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

real time target

Hello all,

I have some issues using CRIO 9024 as Ethernet master device to a non-NI slave using LV. Can you help me with that please?

1- By running the code, error-2147138553 appears. (page2 attached file)
2- Explanation on the error is given on initialize kuka youbot. vi (page3 attached file)
3- Error list of the main VI. I know that Get Help Window Status and Control Online Help functions are not executable on real time targets, but I have no idea how to solve this.(page1file attached)

Best regards,
Samira

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,976 Views)

Hello Samira!

The code you want to run on the cRIO has many issues. Yes, you cannot use the functions you highlited on page one of the pdf, but also using property accessing the frontpanel on an RT device like the cRIO is not a good idea. They will work as long as you use front panel communication within your development system, but as soon as you try to compile your project and deploy it to the cRIO the frontpanel will be removed. That means all property nodes referencing items on the frontpanel will fail with an error code.

For the configuration of the ethercat master it would be helpful if you could attach your project file to a post so we can have a look at it.

Regards,

Georg

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,957 Views)

Thanks a lot Georg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,951 Views)