cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read, storage and write data to file

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I am new to the Labview and its community.  I was asked to aquire data on pressure measurement using Labview.  I was able to build me code and have it working, but when I look at my data that was collected, it has not stopping point.  I just spent large amount of time looking at the data at where it starts and where it ends.  The question I am asking is how do I create a code to read the pressure, storage that into memory until it finish collect data and then write that to an .csv file. 

I am using the  NI USB-6009 and hook up at ai0 and ai4.  See the attached code if not sure. 

I want to record 100 data points and have the system stop after those collection.

Thanks,

John H.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,600 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jh2028

You have a while loop which means your VI will keep running until you press your stop button.

The DAQ Assistant is already set to collect 100 samples.

Just delete the while loop!

Message 2 of 3
(2,591 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jh2028

Well, you already have your DAQ Assistant set up to read 100 samples.  So all you really have to do is eliminate the loop.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 3
(2,589 Views)