LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rake vs rake3

Hi

I need to upgrade a project using rake.vi to rake3.vi.

My problem is that in rake.vi we use First Edges which is an array of X and Y, in rake3.vi First Edges is something different including, among other data, the original X,Y array now called Location.

How can I extract these Location and cast them as the original array in order to reuse the remaining original code?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,601 Views)

What are you talking about? What is "rake.vi" and "rake3.vi"? We don't have your code, so how are we supposed to know what "First Edges" means? If you want some help please post your code.

From the little that you've described it sounds like "rake3" uses a cluster. In that case use "Unbundle" or "Unbundle By Name". But, as I said, if you post your code it will be easier to understand what you're talking about.

To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the introduction material, tutorial(s), and other material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. You can also take the online courses for free.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,577 Views)

I think Rake is a Vision Function.  The only one I have on my machine is Rake2 though.

test.PNG

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,569 Views)

rake.PNG

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 4 of 5
(2,559 Views)

That's it!! Thanks a lot NIquist.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,526 Views)