LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

raised cosine filter

As part of my project I need to simulate the channel in a digital communication system. The channel can be any of the Nyquist filter family like the full raised cosine or the root raised cosine etc. I am trying to do it with the digital FIR filter but cannot get to find a relationship between the roll-off factor and the cut-off frequency. Has anyone got any idea how to implement such filters with the digital FIR filters?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,462 Views)
Hi,

The specific Raised Cosine Filter and Root Raised Cosine Filter are currently not available. So, I think it has to be implemented by yourself using the numeric VIs and implementing the equation that it follows.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Sastry
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,462 Views)

Hi

I need to implement root raised cosine filter in Labview FPGA without using the toolkit. How do I do that?

Is there any example showing the basics of implementing digital filter design by equation implementation for reference?

Kindly attach the example if any.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,800 Views)

I want to understand, why we're using the filter: root raise cosine than we've got to the symbol map constellation TX: 0.4 + 0.4i, and in this case, the symbol represents several points, even it should be TX: 0.7 + 0.7i, like filter: non, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,401 Views)