From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This class contains no public constructors" message

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the cyusb in Labview through .NET.

I have been able to get the EndPoints (thanks to the sample you posted). It works fine to me with LV2013.

But I'm really new to .NET and don't know what to do next in order to read/write data from/to the board...

Do you have any sample vi that you can share (and that could help me figuring out how to implement the comunication) ?

Thanks in advance !

Max

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 43
(761 Views)

Hi Maxim! 

It looks like other individuals looking for similar help were able to learn quite a bit and adapt the code from LabVIEW's USB RAW - Bulk example. To get to this, open up LabVIEW and click "Help" and then "Find Examples...". From there, the NI Example Finder should have opened. Then you should be able to find the "USB RAW - Bulk" example vi under the "Hardware" folder and then under the "VISA" folder.

Hope this helps!

Rachael D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 43
(719 Views)

Hi

I saw the attachement previously uploaded by DM3, I don't know how to get CyUSB.Const and CyUSB.CyFX2Device refnum in block diagram ? I only know these two classes are  in the attached cyusb.dll, anyone please help me, I was puzzled a few days.

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 43
(502 Views)