LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Row" not visible in Doubleclick-event for listbox

Hello,

my panel has three listboxes.

I created an event for the first listbox "Double Click". Then in the event on the left side appear

Source

Type

Time

CtlReg

Coords

Button

Mods

PlatMods

Row

Then i added a second and third Double Click event for the next listboxes.

But now the "Row" does not appear on the left side.

I did the same in a new vi and here it works and the row appears. Only in my real vi with lots other events it is not appearing.

If i copy/paste the first Listbox and create an event of it then i see there also "Row".

What can be the problem?

Thx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,380 Views)

When you say "Row does not appear"  do you mean when adding the event case or can you not select "Row" as an element of the event data?

If "Row" can be selected but the problem is that it does not automagically appear:  what is the height in pixels of the event structure? Are you "adding" or "duplicating" event cases?  Exact steps to duplicate this would be needed to confirm the behavior.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,361 Views)

Hi,

i am sure that i never used the Double Click event somewhere else.

The eventbox is also big enogh to show all.

listbox.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,351 Views)

Hi,

is it possible for you to add an element manually? (Right-click on the elements and then choose "Add Element")

If it is possible, then you can change the element with a right click on it and choose "Select Item" -> "Row".

Regards,

swirl

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,324 Views)

hi

It is possible that element is present but not visible to you... YOu can manually add the element by right clicking.

Also you can view all event data elements by hovering your mouse on any one element of event data.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,317 Views)

Its working now.

I deleted the listbox and created a new one. Here the Row appeared at once.

I tried the "Add element" vut row did not appear.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,301 Views)