LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Load Warning Summary" dialog box : Dependency loaded from new path

Solved!
Go to solution

The dialog appears loading the lvproj file.

Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,891 Views)

This indicates that inside the project, dependecies are different for the same item.

When loading the project file, LV simply checks if the files inside the project are located whereever the project expects them. That means that the PPL either

a) shows up twice in the project file (e.g. explizit and as dependency)

b) a component which is "queried" tells LV that it depends on a version of the PPL located at a different place

Do the PPLs depend on one another? This would be the easiest explanation for a situation described in b).

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,887 Views)

Yes the PPLs depend on one another. And we have a specific build order to build them.

No dependencies conflicts appear in any projects.

The same application was loading OK in LabVIEW 2014 SP1.

I think that even if an item is missplaced, it is OK because the load warning summary tells you LV found item in another place. Why this information can't be kept by the MainProject.lvproj saving it ?

Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,884 Views)

Did you double check for the dependency issue which might occur with PPLs?

Also verify that no build scripts ae connected to the PPLs inside the main project. I've seen weird things when you have a PPL build script inside the main project....

I assume that you open up only that project. No other project is opened in parallel, right?

Can you post the lvproj file?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,880 Views)

Yes we did the double check which add us severals MylibraireName_lvanlys.dll !!!

No dependency issue here. If there was one it would appears in the dependencies treeview anyway.

What do you mean by build script ? Pre/Post Build Actions ?

We don't have any.

But we have an independant project which build the full application. Its role is :

From an ini file know which PPL has to be build first and so on.

It builds all PPLs then copy from build folder to a specific folder.

This specific folder contains all dependencies, *.dll, *.PPLs, *.xlsx, *.txt

The MainProject.lvproj call all PPLs from this folder. But for some items this folder name is "doubleied" and show this Load Warning Summary box.

I confirm that no other project is opened in parallel when openning MainProject.lvproj

I am sorry i cannot post lvproj file but i will try some time to build an example and post it out.

Note : this application and BuildTool were used in LabVIEW2014 SP1 without any LoadWarningSummarry issue.

Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,876 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vincent90
The problem was resolved. A bad box was ticked in the "Build Specifications" of the Packed Library ;

In the category "Additional Exclusions", "Exclude dependent packed librairies" was ticked.
Someone ticking this made the MainProject losing somme PPL dependencies. Everything is solved now.

Thank you all for your differents ideas !
BR,
Vincent
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,842 Views)