From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error -2147352573 occured at Member not found" when trying to open an excel template

i am facing the same problem in exe. (labview not installed in PC)

labview 8.6.1

RGT 1.1.3

MS office 2007 SP1

please provide solution

phani srikanth
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(701 Views)

as suggested on the other thread you posted with this problem, have you checked the compatibility? is the report gen toolkit activated?

TD 

Please remember to accept any solutions and give kudos, Thanks

LV 8.6.1, LV2010,LV2011SP1, FPGA, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(698 Views)

Hi,

Similar error occured to me in exe. My problem is in merging cells using excel toolkit. I used LabVIEW 2011 with MS office 2007 & Windows 7 OS.

After lots of trail and error i found the error was "Error -2147352573 Member not found. in NI_Excel.lvclass:Excel Set Cell Color and Border.vi".

It was working correctly in my LabVIEW development PC but not in client PC, which doesn't have LabVIEW

solution:-

I added report generation toolkit to the project (Tool kits i added are 1. C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\vi.lib\Utility\NIReport.llb. 2. C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\vi.lib\addons\_office\excel.llb). Then i created exe and Installer by adding these toolkit as supporting file.

The newly created installer solved all my issues.

Thanks and regards

Mathews Paul

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(599 Views)