LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error 1055 at Property Node : Object reference is invalid " while creating roboRIO project for FRC Labview 2015.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi ! 

I am part of the 5190 FRC team and I have been having some very annoying problems with LabView. I have installed Labview 2015 FRC and on top of it the UpdateSuite for FRC. 

When ever I try to create a roboRIO project, I get an error 1055 at property node and it says that the object reference is invalid. Please help as this isssue is preventing me from learning more things related to working with the roboRIO. I am very active on the internet so if you need any more items like screenshots, etc..., then please ask as I usually respond within a day. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,748 Views)

Suppose I told you that my C++ program wouldn't run properly, and asked you for help.  What is the first thing you would want to know?  [I'm hoping it would be "Show me the code", and I hope that if I sent you a blurry fax of a printout of the code, you would get P.O.'ed and refuse to help me.  This is a hint of what your next step should be.  A further hint -- you can take a Folder in Windows, right-click it, choose Send To, Compressed Folder, and attach the resulting ZIP file, thereby bypassing the 3-attachment limit the Forum imposes].

Bob Schor

Message 2 of 3
(3,736 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SoProTheyGoWoah

Yay ! Someone replied! 

As I was saying, I am a beginner and this is my first forum post so I had no clue about the limits and stuff (thanks for educating me about that!). 

I just reinstalled my labview freshly and updated it and it works like a charm! I have written the steps in the word document attached for further reference for anyone else looking through this post for the answer.

So anyways, thanks for your quick reply, and if anything else goes wrong then I will post again 🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,732 Views)