From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pulse oximeter

As a project. I am developing my own pulse oximeter and i am going to be using a DAQ 6211. There are four things i need to do with lab view which i have no idea how to do. I am very new to Lab view.

Ok the circuit i am building has a receiver and a transmitter. The transmitter has two LEDs that need to take control signals to turn on one at a time. Therefore, the control signals into the light diodes need to be time multiplexed.
There needs to be a carrier of certain frequencies outputed from my other analogue output. This way both of my analogue outputs are used.

Furthermore, i am using a AD630 to demodulate the am modulated signal. The synchronisation signal for this needs to come out of an digital output.

Furthermore, on the receiver end i need to collect data. This needs to create a pulse signal by recognising the peaks, where the peaks are not spike like.

I am just wondering if there is a program already on labview that someout could send me? or help me with?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,690 Views)
Duplicate post.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,667 Views)
sorry about that was just not sure whether to address DAQ or labview. as they are overlapping applications.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,660 Views)

study 1, 2

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,656 Views)

I had read the mentioned threads. However, my problem is i need to get two analogue signals out of the DAQ, one going to each of my LEDS.

So that one needs to be off while the other one is transmitting carrier signal

red led:^^^^^_____^^^^^...

ir led:_____^^^^^_____..

Something like the above. So i am wondering how i can get a signal out of each of the analogue outputs of the DAQ USB 6211 to implement this. Hence, one needs to be off while the other one is transmitting (probably i was thinking a multiplexer somewhere would do) but not so sure. I am completely new to Labview. Anyone can give me a hint? or is there a program like this that anyone has already.

Furthermore, i need one more output for my sychronization signal at the receiver. However, since i am out of analogue output this needs to be implemented with a digital output (but needs to be the same frequency as the above carriers). Any thoughts? Or any programs for Labview?

Your help is appreciated in advance .

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,651 Views)