LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

programming help

sign language program.pngIam Madhuri a student of biomedical engineering.Iam doing my project using Labview for assisting communication of speech impaired persons.When a dumb person does a sign to communicate with a normal person he may not understand unless he knew the sign language.So iam designing my program to aid them. I should acquire real time images ,process using vision assistant and recognise the pattern and give a corresponding audio output.Can you help me complete the project.This is my current progress.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,379 Views)

Well Iam, is there a specific problem you are having that we can offer assistance with?  If so, post a description of the issue and we will see what assistance can be offered.  Without more detail of the problem you are having I am afraid there is little we can do to help you.

Wire Warrior

Behold the power of LabVIEW as my army of Roomba minions streaks across the floor!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,332 Views)

Your image shows a lack of understanding of dataflow. The lower loop cannot start until the upper loop has finished, because it depends on the ouput of the stop boolean from the upper loop. Once the lower loop starts, it will stop after one iteration, because the boolean is guaranteed to be true at the first iteration.

If the two loops should run in parallel, there cannot be any wired data dependency.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,314 Views)

Iam supposed to acquire images as sequence of snap shots.Each snap shot should be processed for pattern identification.Then it should give a corresponding audio output.The program for producing audio output is ready as you can see.But how can I connect this to the remaining program?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,281 Views)

If you delete the vision assistant and audio vi part the remaining program is for acquiring the image and saving it to binary file.And it works fine.So I think the data flow is proper.But if you think that it is better to run in parallel loops please tell me how to do that.Because i need to run the loop continuously until i give a command to stop the program and the acquired images should go one by one to vision assistant for processing and give audio output through corresponding wav file for the identified pattern.

example if the sign for number one is done by subject it should be captured by my camera ,identified at vision assistant and play the wav file of "number one"

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,278 Views)

I need to run the attached program

for audio output program,

1. I need a cluster with 2 arrays.

One array for saving names of pattern templates and the second array for storing corresponding wav files.

2. when my vision assistant identifies a pattern it should be recognised in array 1 and send corresponding wav file from array 2 to the audio play VI and it should be played as output.

3. the program should be running continuously when it receive input image

Please help me programming it.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,208 Views)