LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with .exe file

I want to build an .exe file from an vi containing report generation toolkit for microsoft office vis.After making the .exe file it is not working.I donot get any error or warning message.....

I am attaching my vi........

Please help.........

Thank you in advance..........

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,600 Views)

Please let me know what is the process of making an .exe from a vi which contains report generation toolkit for microsoft office vis.....please tell me in detail.......

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,584 Views)

Continued here

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,546 Views)

I could not open your VI, but while making executable, include the report generation toolkit in

"catagory---> Source File---> Alwayse Included" section. and the build the executable file.

Edit: Make sure that report generation toolkit is part of your project

With Regards

Miraz
Kudos is better option to thank somebody on this forum
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,539 Views)

I have tried it....but it does not work.....I want to run tthis .exe in office 2003.....

I am attaching my vi........

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,536 Views)

Link shows compatibility and i think that is not a problem.http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C9408B9F08D711E786256F3300701D01

If the computer you are trying with does not have LabVIEW on it, then create installer and then try.

As said before make sure toolkit is part of your  project and it is not loaded from default location of c drive.......

copy that toolkit from default location to some folder at your project directory. and then include it in appropriate section as said in earlier post.

I could not open VI because I have LV2010

With Regards

Miraz
Kudos is better option to thank somebody on this forum
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,523 Views)

I have done that as you said....i.e., I include report generation toolkit to my .exe.......but it doesnot help.........

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,494 Views)