From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with bluetooth application

hi.i have a few problems with my application in labview , here it is :

1-i want to transfer text (or numbers) from computer a to computer b with bluetooth.there is a parameter in
bluetooth create listener VI named "UUID" , what i that and what value must i consider for transfering text?

2-in on of examples in labvies(simple bluetooth server) there is 2 "bluetooth write" block,why?

why there isnt just one?and what is the "The first Bluetooth Write sets the amount of data to send and" mean?

3-i want to design 2 file , one for sender computer and one for resiver computer and i want resiver
computer send a feedback to sender computer when resive the texts .

i designed this two files (by obseving an copying examples) for my application.
can anyone help me plz?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,054 Views)

Hello, the UUID stands for Universally Unique Identifier. You can use in your code the one from the shipping example, if you want to learn more visit this page. About the two write blocks…the first one configures the amount of data to be send and the second one sends the data. For your application you need on both VIs a Bluetooth server and a client to keep the communication back and forth, just use different channels and trigger the events once you get the data. Good luck!

Alejandro C. | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,916 Views)