LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem when running with one button to control dataflow through two direction

Hello everyone, now I meet with a problem when making a labview program running.

My goal is to achieve when pressing one button from front panel 'calculate', it can automatically detect if there is any change either from the controller arrays 'current position and orientation' or 'current length', then calculating and showing the result on the other controller. And according to the situation, I can not use event structure due to some demands.

Now when I run the programming, and making the 3rd line on 'current position and orientation' to be 1, then pressing 'calculate', the program can not give me the answer and it seems running all the time. if everything correct, it will go through the first main case structure with true condition and then to the sub-case structure with false condition.

Would anyone pls help me to tell me what did I do wrongly and how to sove the problem? That will be very nice of you!

Best regards for all!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,998 Views)

We cannot trouble shoot a program when we can only see a small fraction of the code. We cannot see what is in the other cases of the case structure.  We cannot see the code in the formula nodes.  Some of the icons are not readable on the image, so we do not know what functions you are using. There is no description of the algorithm, so we do not know what the program is supposed to do.

Please post your code along with typical data and what the expected results should be.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,973 Views)

Hello Sophiey

any news or uppdates?

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,903 Views)