cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem w/ Measurement automation explorer or Inst I/O Asst

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am new to Labview, and am working my way through the tutorial. I have loaded 3 discs for Measurement Automation Explorer such that i may complete Ch.4 of Getting started w/ Labview, using a DAQ device. The portion where i place an Instrument I/O Assistant on the block diagram is holding me up. When i double click the sub VI, it pops up an error message telling me that "Measurement automation explorer or Instrument I/O Assistant is not installed correctly". I have loaded these disk's twice so far, same issues. No one around the office can figure it out, either. I am using Labview disks dated Feb. 2007, NI MAX 4.2, compliance package 3.0, NI DAQmx 8.5. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,522 Views)

Thanks for all the great responses, your help was much appreciated. I couldn't have figured it out without y'all!! 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,500 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Navynuke

Hey,

Try the solution that is presented in this KnowledgeBase article.

Regards,

Sara Lewandroski
Applications Engineer | National Instruments
Message 3 of 4
(2,492 Views)

Thank you. I did that, yesterday, as i managed to stumble upon the solution by accident. Now i have run into another issue...see my latest post. Help on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

-Jon

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,483 Views)