LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem using standard bus to program watlow Ez-Zone

Hello,

I'm using Watlow EZ-ZONE RM control module and connect it to usb-rs485. I'm trying to use its labview driver ( can be download from  http://www.watlow.com/products/controllers/software/ez-zone-labview-driver-software ) for std-bus communication.In its example it can read the A1 and A2 how can i add A3 and A4. Also the parameter IDs are in the excel file attached but there is no 4001 value for that which was used in its example.

How can i read the values from the 4 analog inputs?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,839 Views)

Hey Armik96,

It might benefit you to contact Watlow and ask them this specific question. In terms of LabVIEW programming, it looks like the example they provide is just calling their DLL that handles communication to the device. Watlow will be better equipped to answer questions about what registers to access.

Cheers,

Ryan C.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,772 Views)

Yeah, Thanks Ryan. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,763 Views)

Hey Armik96,

I say this because I want to make sure you get as much help as possible, and it's better to go to a source that has specific knowledge about the F4T. From reading the documentation on the device, I think that the example is just made with a different device in mind. I was able to find something called the Universal Input - Process Value with a parameter ID of 55001. Does this look like what you're trying to find?

Cheers,

Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,747 Views)