LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem regarding to SRS lock in amplifier labview programme

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear,    i have a labview programme for SRS 830 lock in amplifier and problem is that the output is depends on the sensitivity .. as we change the sensitivity from 500mv to 1v then output dramaticaly changes . auto gain function is not working . so i am wonder that on what sensitivity the output is correct. please help me to overcome this problem by starting the auto gain function. i am attaching that vi. when i execute vi at autogain then it shows some error and stop. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,047 Views)

please help me to set the sensitivity at auto gain in above vi.programme.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,017 Views)

If set a specific Sensitivity, say 10uV/pA, the example program works fine;If set the Sensitivity to "Autogain", an error message occurs

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,005 Views)

If set a specific Sensitivity, say 10uV/pA, the example program works fine;If set the Sensitivity to "Autogain", an error message occurs

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,005 Views)

I can't help specifically with the SRS instrument but if you are getting an error, you have to post details on it - error number, message, etc.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,986 Views)

error -1073807339 occured at stanford 830 and sometime it shows error " parameters are out of range."

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,981 Views)

jkumar.1986@yahoo.com wrote:

error -1073807339 occured at stanford 830 and sometime it shows error " parameters are out of range."

I can't see your VI, but it sounds a lot to me like you have issues with basic communication.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,972 Views)

I don't know what would be causing the timeout. For the parameter error, that sounds like an error being returned by the instrument and you would need to check your parameter values with what are actually available. It appears the driver supports both an 810 and an 830 and each have different allowable parameters.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,970 Views)

if i change the sensitivity at 1 volt ,500 mv ...etc. then its work fine. as soon as i change the sensitivity at autogain it shows this error.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,962 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jkumar.1986@yahoo.com

'this error' means what? Timeout or parameter error? If it's a parameter error, then you really have to check the manual to see if that is supported.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,960 Views)